Our ability to offer “off the shelf” and bespoke engineered solutions with its range of package substations ensures the most suitable and highest quality products are available to match any client requirements and offer the optimum in performance.
During the design stage careful attention is paid to the client’s performance and physical location requirements ensuring the highest level of safety and durability and maintainability are incorporated in to the final package design.
An extensive range of options are available depending on the clients design criteria and operational needs. Our solutions offer fully welded enclosures and the very highest level of safety, strength and quality.
The expertise of our dedicated switchgear engineers also extends to the site delivery and specialist installation and commissioning of the package substations providing customers with the comfort of being able to use Prism Power as a single source for a comprehensive turnkey solution.
- Full range of liquid filled and dry type transformers
- Copper and aluminium windings
- Low loss and super low loss transformers to meet the European Directive for energy efficient products (“Eco Design Regulations”)
- Naturally cooled or forced ventilation for increased transformer output capability
- MV incoming arrangements including Ring Main Unit (RMU) MV Isolator or Circuit Breaker
- LV output options of direct connection, ACB or integral distribution switchboard
- Complete range of MV and LV metering options and communications such as BMS output protocol via Modbus